Tuesday 10 August 2010

Blastoise.

Hell yeah they'll kick your ass and hell yeah I picked Squirtle in Blue because I wanted one on my team! But you know why they suck? I'm sure if you really think about it you'll figure it out, yeah you've got it, it's a tortoise with water cannons on it's back!

Let me explain further:

He is a water type and they made him a tortoise, not a turtle which I image was what they had meant him to be, but a tortoise, with legs, not fins, legs, a tortoise, it's even in the name. I mean come on do those legs really look practical for swimming and water-based activities? No. no they don't and that was rhetorical question. They could of at least make them sort of half-fin half-foot limbs like on a terrapin. But I guess Blasterrapin doesn't have the same ring to it.

"1st gen looked like they could of existed"
Look the cover monster for half of the original games proves you wrong right there dumbass. How could an organic being evolve naturally to have mechanical parts? Or am I missing something during that magical glowing stage during evolution where the military grade plumber rushes in and fits and huge water tank and pumps into it's shell?

I know that always with this sort of thing suspended disbelief is a necessity, but Blastoise, you lot take it too far. You suck.

3 comments:

  1. Its a made up thing, its not meant to be real. get a life and stop ruining the best thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'How could an organic being evolve naturally to have mechanical parts?'

    Who says they're mechanical? I don't think they've ever been specifically referred to as being metal or mechanical. Even if they were, metals exist in nature anyway.

    Your penis essentially does the same thing Blastoise's cannons do: Let loose liquids. Some animals have penises that fully retract into their body, too. The cannons are just two very hard penises that happen to be on his back.

    ReplyDelete