Tuesday 10 August 2010

Qwilfish

You know, Quilfish aren't so bad, they're not so great but they're no so bad. Ah but don't worry I'm not going soft on Qwilfish because I like them, Qwilfish do suck. Want to know why? Because they're so forgettable! I like them and I even forget about them, and trainers never seem to have them now so they just sit as an empty slot in my Pokédex with me wondering what the hell I've missed until it look it up online. Though that's not all, Qwilfish has the added gripe for me of being one that doesn't evolve. Which, being a not particularly special Pokémon in any way makes them seem quite unrewarding to catch. They don't learn anything particularly special or of importance, so there is no reason to train them, you just catch them and send them to the PC.

And that is why, Qwilfish, a Pokémon who's design I really quite like, sucks. Damn you Qwilfish, you don't live up to your potential at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment